Sunday, January 29, 2012

Eat, Sleep, Work.....REPEAT

Another weekend has passed and I've completed another overnight at McDonalds.  Do I think any better of working the shift?  Nope!  Its almost in fact that I feel worse about it.  The weekend has just flown by and I feel like I got absolutely NOTHING accomplished; not a thing.

To me, it feels as if all I do as of late is Eat, Sleep, Work.....REPEAT.  Not like I really have a social life, but it would be nice to at least have an option to be able to go somewhere or hang out with friends (at least if I had many). 

I'm always concerned about making sure I have enough sleep to get through my work day.  Whether its working early (having to go to bed early so I can get enough sleep this end) or doing an overnight (pretty much having to sleep all bloody day).  Its just so frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment