Sunday, January 22, 2012

Closeness: Only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades

I believe it suits me best that when I feel that I need to blog that summing up the weekends happenings in one blog is better...I think.

Saturday: Today was chance number 3 for Tyler to take his EMT-B examination (in Bloomington).  This time it appeared to me that he did try harder to study, but I wasn't always around him to see how much effort he put in to this.  
Since I knew I didn't have to work until 10pm I had a boat load of free time to waste today.  Should I have spent it cleaning up the house, ya, probably so, but I ran an errand and the lightbulb went off in my head.  Oh I can go play BINGO!!!  I knew I had to pick up some milk I did that but afterwards I felt lost.  I knew I should eat something as it was lunch time, but with all the choices that lay before me I...just...did...not...know :(
Tyler called later on to say that he was finished with his test and that he was in his way back.  He asked what I had planned (Bubby was at the inlaws) and told him that I was actually on my way to Majestic Hall.  We both played several games and were super close, but being close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Work went a billion times better tonight than it did the last time that I had to work an overnight.  Previously I was wrote up for a bogus ass rule that I just signed the written warning for just so I could get out of work because normally I would've been out of there at 6am and the clock currently said 7am...wth!!!  People have told me that I should fight it, even though I was not penalized in any way, shape, or form.  My thought is just "whatever".

Sunday: Today didn't start off the greatest especially since I didn't make it to church, and that is what usually helps me relax and get pumped for the week ahead of me.  After I did wake up from a quickie nap, it was around 10:30am and my tummy was growling!!!  After we finally started getting ready like we were actually going to do something with ourselves it was close to 12:30pm (and Tyler had to work at 2p).  Well push come to shove, we yelled at each other for what seemed like forever (perhaps around 3-5 minutes) of solid yelling.  Its just exhausting sometimes when he gets so moody and irritated and you can't tell him one thing without getting an attitude.  I hate feeling that the only way to get a point across to him is by yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment