Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012....

2012...
We're one day into the new year and hopefully we're all still here, that everyone had a safe & fun New Years' Eve.  :)

I had an enjoyable few days off from McDonalds but I'm not so sure about the week ahead of me.  They are making me train on overnights and if they think that I will open my availability to actually work overnights...Well, lets just say that I am going to open up where I'm applying to for a CNA position from just hospitals to nursing homes/assisted living facilities as well.  I don't make as much money with my job and I am NOT going to jeopardize his job if they want me to do overnights. 

I hate that I wasn't invited to a family get together for NYE.  That I (well, and Tyler) was conveniently NOT told about it and had to find out about it from bloody facebook.  Its like they ONLY want to see Ethan.  I wish I could shake that feeling but I can't and then if we don't bring Ethan they make us feel bad about it.....we just can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment