Sunday, January 8, 2012

Those Religious People...

Just the other day, while I was at work, Tyler said that one "of those religious people" came to our door.  He didn't answer but said that they had left a few tracts about the end of the world.  I mean really, already, wow!  Later on, I heard from Tyler that he had ripped up the paper and threw it in the road a little while after they drove off.  Come on now!  Our town is already dirty enough as it is.  I got mad at him for littering; it sounds petty but I wasn't going to budge from my stance.

Only a short 5 days from now, I'll be taking my state certification exam for becoming a CNA.  Yesterday I took a practice exam, and got an 85%; today was better and recieved a 92%.  I wonder if anyone has received a perfect score on the test...I think that some (or all) of the girls from my class are going to get together again after our test.  I do hope that they will want to go where Tyler and I went today for lunch.


Today was a day off from work and should've been completely relaxing but completely was not.  All day I have been in an irritated funk...all day and I really want to get out.  I think that the worst of all happened when Tyler, Ethan & I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a late(r) lunch.  Stepping inside the place, its like a total sensory overload unless you're going there specifically to watch the BIG GAME.  So close to his nap time, Ethan was a ticking time bomb and he just exploded shortly after we got our food.  I was just getting overwhelmed because he only calmed down (slightly) when someone got up with him and felt like it was usually me and that MY food was getting cold.  :(  I wanted to give in and just get our food to go so that Ethan would calm down, because all the eyes that were on us each time Ethan wailed were so unnerving.  We finished our rushed, busy lunch with one lesson learned...we can't go out to eat or anywhere for that matter anytime near Ethan's nap time because it just won't end well.  And yes Tyler helped as much as he could especially considering I didn't ever calmly ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment