Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Just Going Around I Guess

Well as I prepare to get ready, as best I can, for my 3rd overnight shift by myself...I have realized that I haven't got it yet.  Tyler had it, Ethan has it (badly); just not me yet.

Ethan had a doctor's appointment today with Dr. Cavanaugh because Ethan's appetite had dwindled, had small diarhea, and his temperature has soared (highest it got was 101.9!!!).  Just towards the end of Ethan's exam the Dr. looked in E's mouth and said "Oh my!"  His tonsils were red and swollen which is why Ethan wasn't eating so much because it was probably irritating his throat.  My poor Bubby!!!  So now the little man is on some amoxicillan and hopefully that will clear it all up!

I hate this feeling of trepidation about working overnights.  I have good crew tonight, but I just hate the feeling I get of not wanting to leave Ethan even if its with my mom or Tyler.  Hopefully the time will go by quickly and I will get to have my boys in my arms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment