Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time has gone somewhere, hasn't it?

Not really doing anything exciting, but I got to thinking that this year of 2011 has just flown by and what do I have to show for it???  Well.....

1)Tyler, Ethan, & I have been in a house of our very own for a WHOLE year.  Thank the LORD for guiding us through to finding this house and helping us make it our own.  (And for getting us out of the trap of Timber Cove)!

2)I have started the "going back to school" process and went on to take classes in Nursing and am now a certified nursing assistant (CNA).  I wanted to not stop taking classes once I started but family obligations come FIRST and hopefully I could maybe take a class next semester but definetly a couple of classes in the summer of 2012.

3)I have a job

4)I had my GOLDEN birthday and turned 28!!!!!

And you know what? I hope I don't fall asleep before the ball drops.  I miss seeing Dick Clark be the main man you see on the New Years' Rockin Eve show; even though he will ALWAYS be the MAIN MAN!
But with the normal goings on of my day, Tyler and I went on a date last night.  I know, right?!?!?! An actual DATE :)  It was the old stand-by of dinner and a movie.  I wanted to see the movie we saw but the other choices were just total CRAP so it made the decision pretty easy.  Today we kind of continued "date night" and went to play BINGO at the Majestic Hall in Mt. Zion.  I knew I usually have good luck when it comes to these things and during early bird bingo I saw that I had 5 in a row and I shouted "Got IT!" and well I slowly realized that you had to get 3 bingos not just the one and I felt like crying.....so STUPID of me.

All was well when I got an actual bingo and won $125!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment