Thursday, December 15, 2011

Making It Count

So December is half way through and I gave in, yup I did but I have my reasons. 

I went back to McDonalds because I was so tired of the b.s. at Cafe DMH; there I was a tray passer/hostess extraordinaire.  I just read that the supervisor who was almost at the center of every complaint from the employees she was supervising was FIRED! I realize she talked about how she loved seeing pictures of my son, but she was not a very good boss at all.

Crap, I'm already getting side tracked!  But like I was saying I went back to McDonalds because I knew I would always have a job there and besides they had been blowing up my phone asking me if I would come back to work for them!  Maybe I'm not strong enough but just recently I gave in and agreed to be a manager AGAIN :(  I always hate leaving a place and had a hard time leaving McDonalds the FIRST time even though I was having a rough time with one of the other managers leaving me nasty comments on how she thought my closes (as a manager) were going.  I fear the same will happen again this time around; at least with the having a hard time trying to leave.

I went back with certain stipulations in hand:  1)To NOT be a manager (oh well)  2)and to have every weekend off for my CNA nursing class  3)And to be paid at least $8.75 an hour because DMH paid me ONLY minimum wage (which I thought was complete crap esp. with the experience that I had)

Now that I have completed my CNA class at Richland Community College, and pending my state license test in January, I will recieve my certificate the same month.  Hopefully I will find something, anything, even if its a part time job that way I will get some REAL experience as I am trying to get at least my LPN degree.  I have already applied at a few places and even had an interview at St. Mary's Hospital and while I didn't get that job, at least my name is out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment