Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just so hard to say goodbye...

This really will be short and sweet just because I have so many thoughts that if I were to actually type everything out, well, I'd be late for work.....

I accepted the job at St. Mary's Hospital.  It is something that I've been looking for, or at least it fit the idea of what I thought of.  It is close to home and I work 3 days a week, with a guaranteed every other weekend off.  They are 12 hour shifts which won't be an issue.  Tyler and I are trying to find a decent daycare that will take care of Ethan and help teach him different things he is to be learning while Mommy and Daddy are at work.  The place that we like is also close to home, but a little on the expensive side, but we are going to try and see if it would fit into our budget.  The only down side is the fact that the place closes at 6pm and that is when I would be getting off from work :/.

Step one in my leaving McDonalds really begins tomorrow as I made sure to let my supervisor know that I had put in my 2 weeks notice and she said that she wants to talk to me.  I am not sure how I will feel during this "talk" which I hope just kind of happens throughout the days as opposed to sitting me down at the end of the day because once I get all of my things done, I have to leave so Tyler can get to work on time.  I do know that I don't want to cry, I might, but who knows...I also know that I don't want them to try to talk me out of it as I have already accepted the job at St. Mary's but I secretly hope that they will miss the crap out of me. 

I just know that right now my heart is just racing in anticipation of tomorrow and hopes that it goes by SUPER QUICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment